Saturday, October 15, 2011

The End of Sample Sunday?

For those of you that have been following this blog for any length of time know, every Sunday I post an excerpt from my current novel, Storm Rising. Sad to say, but I believe this Sunday will be the last for Sample Sunday. At least for this book. As I get further into Storm Warning, the next book in the series, I may find myself posting Sneak Peeks, little teasers if you will, from that book.

If you are new to my blog, you can follow back in the archives to catch up on the chapter excerpts. Better yet, download your copy from Amazon, B&N, iBook, or Smashwords for just .99 cents. (Where can you find a better bargain for a 5 Star Crime fiction?)

Before I sign off, I just wanted to say "Thank you!" to all of my followers, and to all the people from around the world that have visited my humble blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment