Sunday, November 13, 2011

92 Followers

Up to 92, only 8 to go. One thing I noticed, Blogspot didn't put the newest followers pictures at the top. With that many followers, it's hard to tell. So, I will need #100 to leave a comment when they join so I will know who it is. As for the other 99, remember, you're on the honor system. If you have not purchased my book, Storm Rising, you will get a free e-copy. The 100th follower will also receive a free copy of Storm Warning when it is published. (Suggested Retail - $3.99)

Keep checking back!

4 comments:

  1. Ken, I would very much like to participate in both an author interview and an Author Spotlight event on your blog for my new ebook release on Amazon, HAZARDOUS CHOICES. How can I make this happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. jmeinaldo, DM me on Twitter. @kenhoss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ken,
    I stopped by to check out your blog! You're getting quite the online presence. Good job!

    ReplyDelete