Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Five Star Review for Storm Rising

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Police Thriller, December 7, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Storm Rising - A Kelli Storm Novel (Kindle Edition)
I was first attracted to this book by the title, which I loved.
Storm Rising revolves around Kelli Storm, the strong female protagonist, as she tries to balance her complicated personal life with a life and death crisis in her career. She proved a strong lead, yet very human. I felt like I really got to know her.
The story grabbed my attention at the start and never let go. While my schedule required reading this book in several sittings, I could easily have read it in one.
I was glad to discover that Storm Rising is the first of a series. I'll definitely be back for more! -RDM

No comments:

Post a Comment