Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Versatile Blogger Award
I'd like to thank Sandy Wolters, author of Maggie Mae, Justice for Emily and A Brother's Love, for awarding this site the Versatile Blogger Award. I'm supposed to pass it on to five other blogs, which is going to be tough to narrow down, as there are so many great ones out there. I'm also supposed to share 7 things about myself. Okay, here goes:
1. I am a cat person. (Yes, I like dogs too. I just prefer cats because they are more independent.)
2. I love big sour pickles.
3. My idea of roughing it is going without room service.
4. My favorite comedian is Ron White. (Tater Salad)
5. I believe Elvis is alive and well and living in Pahrump.
6. I don't actually believe that last one.
7. I hate beef liver.
Now for the really hard part, the blog nominations. I nominate the following:
Again, thanks to Sandy Wolters for this award.
Posted by Ken Hoss at 7:34 AM