Monday, January 9, 2012

Autographed Copies for Sale

I have a number of left over copies of my book from the signing on Saturday. The books were selling for $12.00 at the signing, but I will sell them to you for $7.00 + shipping. There are a very limited number, so if you want one, you can e-mail me direct at - kennhoss@gmail.com Put "Autographed copy" in the subject line.

Note: These are available for shipping in the U.S. and Canada only. Shipping to U.S. customers is $3.95. Shipping to Canada - Dependent on location. (I will confirm with you prior to purchase. Average is $8.98 U.S.) Payments will be made thru PayPal only.


So if you want an autographed copy of the first book in the Kelli Storm Series - Storm Rising - A Kelli Storm Novel, now is your chance. As stated, I do have a limited number on hand and this will be first come, first served.

No comments:

Post a Comment