Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pics from my book signing at Half Price Books

Well, it wasn't a huge success, but it was interesting. I met some interesting people and even another local author. I only got three pics out of it, and one came out blurry for some reason. Here are the two that came out decent.


Flyers they had placed around the store and on the front door



Showing off my book

I have to admit it was a nice set up, and I have the wonderful staff at the Lincoln Square Half Price Books to thank for it. Everyone was great.

On another note, I still have plenty of paperback copies left over. If you would like to get an autographed copy, you can contact me at kennhoss@gmail.com. Copies are $7.00 + $3.95 s/h in the U.S. I will ship to Canada and Europe, though shipping rates will depend on the destination.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your book signing, your book sounds wonderful!
    I am currently researching e-publishing and stumbled across a link to your blog on an old writters forum and decided to check it out, and I'm glad I did!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Krista. Sorry for taking so long to publish this comment, I thought I had that feature turned off.
    Good luck in you endeavors. Self-publishing is so much easier to do now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, if you would like an autographed copy of my book, I think I still have 3 left. Just let me know and I will reserve one for you.

    ReplyDelete